Sage Smudge Stick, Burning white sage is cleansing and purifying for any negative energy, lower vibrational energy or even spirits within your space.
Each stick is 3 - 4" long, hand tied and super fresh!
TO SAGE YOUR HOME:
Your home should be a place where you can relax and rejuvenate for the day ahead. To keep your home vibing with positive energy, it’s important to cleanse the space. In fact, we recommend doubling down on your energy cleansing by also burning Palo Santo, a sweet smelling wood that helps balance the earthy smell of white sage. When you burn both of these cleansing tools, first the cleansing sage and then the uplifting palo santo, it makes your purifying practice even more powerful.
- Ask the plant medicine spirit of the sage to be there with you, and ask that it assist in purifying and cleansing you, your space, and your crystals. Hold the sage above the abalone shell as you light it. Let the sage stick catch fire, and allow it to burn for about 30 seconds. Then blow it out.
- As the smoke wafts from the stick or leaves, first sage yourself using the feather to direct the smoke toward your body. We suggest starting at the top of your head and working downward toward your feet.
- Sage your space. Open your front door and all of the windows in the house to allow the unwanted energy to be released. Starting at the front door, sage around the outside of the door and frame. Now, walk back inside, and begin saging the space by moving counter-clockwise through it—this is symbolic of taking negative and unwanted energy out. Using the feather, waft the smoke into the corners of every room and up to the ceiling. Say these words out loud or silently: “I ask that the plant spirit of the sage please remove and release any negative energy from this space.”
- Finally, to clear away any unwanted energy from any hands that have touched your crystals before you, immerse them in the sacred smoke of the sage.
- When you’re finished, extinguish the sage stick by snuffing it out inside of the shell or a fireproof container.